Wednesday, March 14, 2007

We met oppas

Song hyun oppa, Byong Woo oppa, keryn and me
Looks Happy with the food... Mashisoyo

Oppas trying their best to communicate with us

Me too ! ( Iwas either drawing or writing)

Hilarious...
Pissed with each other...
My wonderful Mei Nus!
Looks like my korean is very limited
Why is Song Gyun oppa smiling wryly

2 a.m. on the main street of chinatown
Free-er than Free!



Song hyun's fair skin and beautiful hand that someone admired ;P
Keryn Aileen & Song Hyun Oppa

Finally, I got to meet Oppa. Oppa is still as funny as ever - He insist you must call him Oppa. But, I persist! I tell him in Singapore I can call him Byong Woo. He also told me to call keryn and Aileen Onni ( elder sister). How can! they will scold me... Rite?! ;P Haha. This time round, Song hyun Oppa came along for dinner with us. Kor kor saw his pic and say he look like Bei Yong Jun. Haha. No No no... it can't be... He is definitely more charming than the auntie killer.

Anyway, my mei nus were so nice to accompany me to meet oppas. They made really great host and helped me alot. We had yummy dinner at Bugis and were so stressed about what to order for them lor... In the end we found out they eat very little only. (they eat like a mice!) After that we proceeded to Chinatown to walk walk. We felt so paiseh when Byong Woo foot the bill for dinner; so I bought them two handmade robots from chinatown. They were very impressed with the handmade stuffs. Then, Keryn and Aileen bought yummy Taiwan Jellies for them to bring home to Korea lo. They really "ta bao, Xiao Bao" home...

We went Mac Donalds to chit chat after that. I was so shag and tired because I had an exam before I went to meet oppa, I couldn't even order any thing. I just went to sit down and tell Oppas go order themselves. Me = lousy host. *Boo!* Haha... I tell Byong woo pa to repeat after me " Lime Juice" and he manage to get the right order for us. * 3 cheers for him * His english really v limited lor! Song Hyun Oppa's english is so much better! He can ask me what's my major somemore! I was so impressed... haha

Anyway, Byong Woo pa told me two good news. News no. 1 - Seung min Oppa is married! No. 2 Gyong rak bought a Samsung car! (according to them is top selling in korea) Wah! I so looking forward to going korea! At the very least, I know I will get free rides around. Heard from Byong woo oppa that Gyong rak wants to meet leong and me. So touched lor... He still remembers us. =)

We only left Macs at 2 a.m. but time passed really very quickly. It was really nice getting to know friends from overseas. I got a surprise from Oppa! He called me from Korea after the day he returned home! He told me to call him when I reach korea and thanked me for showing him around. Actually he say alot of other things... but as usual la! I don't understand what is he saying! Hahaha... Then there's an awkward pause lo... and all I can say is " Komawoyo oppa!" = Thank You





No comments: