Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Dear leong

Farewell @ me home
Miss leong and her big red angbao
from Coco
Coco, Leong,Nana & vivien
This is sem 1's picture!
@ Walas...

Leong, this semester really quite hectic for me. Time past so fast that sometimes I don't even dare to sleep. I scared there's not enough time to finish my assignments. -_-" Even if I tell myself to go to bed, I'll still wake up in the middle of the night... But no matter how tired I am now, I very enthu to do this post. Haha... suprise for you when you return back to see my blog.

So happy for you, you are gaining experiences that not everyone can have a chance to do so. Knowing that you are enjoying your everyday @ hong kong is really great! Although I hope you can come back Singapore asap, but think better not la ;p Stay there longer! Have more fun! I guess you won't want it to end so soon either... Looking @ your blogs and talking to you through msn only is a weird feeling but yet I still feel we are not so far away! If there are any happenings around me, I will update in my blog. Anyway, I am taking this El module about internet and language. I keep reading people's blogs until I am so tempted into setting up one. Fortunately I did! It is really therapeutic and fun. hehe.

kk.. last but not least, please take care. Don't allow yourself to fall sick because it'll be terrible. Also, I will be praying for your safe return and we can go walas, shopping, movies and come my house slack... As for God, even if you have not found him, I have confidence that he will find you. =)

hwaiting! ="fighting!"
Look upon your partner's need-
love demans the loving deed;
Let your love be love that's true,
Prove it by the deeds you do.
-Anon

1 comment:

Leong said...

wah!! so touched!!! haha..me just finished a 2500 history essay and a small presentation! more time to update my blog le! go get a chatterbox kinda thing so that i can just leave a msg hee! can get from my blog or ur fren's blogS! take care ok and try to slp more alright! miss ya too!