Sunday, March 18, 2007

Permed!

The chicken rice shop @ ViVo
Pzh's order -
chicken rice lo... What esle?
We are taking the new monorail to sentosa!
My New hairdo!
It got different the 2nd day!
Oily Menu in The chicken rice shop
My favourite - Chicken rice without chicken!
Yeah! Finally, I got my hair permed! Been yearning it so long! When the gals see me, they will surely laugh at me... I like the new hairdo though! It doesn't make me look sleepy. I always wonder why people say I v tired but the fact is I am not so tired... Anyway, no more straight hair for Kyy! hahaha...I am truly bad at styling I guess. It turned different the next day. But it looked less maggi-mee liked, so I am on for it. No styling for my hair! Easy maintenance. All thanks to vivien who introduced me this kool hair stylist at Hougang. Only cost $90 to do my ceramic perm... Thanks Viv!

Today Zheng hong came to pick me up after work. As usual the first thing he meets me is to hunt for food. We went to this chicken rice shop at basement whereby everything was quite oily, even the menu! -_-" Hahha... The rice is fragrant. Food there taste great too... It's just that we felt we were like in Malaysia... service was so slow...

Suddenly I had this crazi idea to go Sentosa. And so off we go! took the new monorail... And to fully utilise our 3 bucks - we took twice! wahaha...( The personnel in charge of ushering passengers into the cabin seems to recognise us liao...) Then we went to the new spot in Sentosa -Imbiah gardens. It's artificial but beautiful! Some kind of Happy land - made for the not so happy Singaporeans and the rather rich tourists. Good place to wind out or just stroll about! Also headed to the water fountain whereby memories when my parents used to bring me there were recollected. We saw alot of "malau" and pzh was extremely attracted to them. I guess that iterates the fact that mammels of the same species are just so connected! ;p

Finally, went back to vivo, to have good food. Sushi Tei never fails! yummy yummy!

2 comments:

Leong said...

hey ying ying! nice entries ya! i love ur hair!dun worry la in HK here almost 80% of the gals had their hair permed so i was thinking of getting one before going back too! and really happy to see that u are having a great time in sg too though the hectic lifestyle. and glad that u found god though i have not haha! take care!

Faithetwork said...

Heehee..
yah lor... very happy for you
I want to do alot of post abt you. ;) alamak.. no time. will do it asap! Hehehe Miss you!
Secret secret! U saw the permed hair even before lim they all.. wahahaa..