Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Refreshed!

Yeah... I feel so refreshed now. So happy last night when I visited Leong's blog... Got the sweet sweet post... I feel damn bad lar... Sometimes when mi gals msn me I am already Pigging. I really need sleep; especially during the sem when I can't sleep much. I will treasure the time I feel shag and need sleep. Haha... I sound pathetic.

I think I feel better after completing the presentation for EL 3216. I feel like I am suffocating in the module. The people there are intimidating. -Some. Mr Gim knows who I am talking about. But I really did my best I guess...

Going to have a presentation later but not feeling that stress. The tutor is one weird and nice woman. SHe's really funny. I like her. The 'jokes' she cracks in tutorial are so intellectual noone understands except herself. haha... so cute

Later going to watch Aileen's performance with Liwen and Keryn. Think we'll get her some flowers. Surprise surpise! and some crackers. Think she must have not been indulging her junk food all these while. The TS majors very pro one lor. I think they really put in alot of effort. I am quite excited about her performance. Hehehe!

AILEEN HWAITING!!! can u hear me? hahaha

This weekend also gonna celebrate Pzh's B day... Guess it'll be a great weekend ahead! WOoHoo! Hopefully I wont take long before I come back to Blog again! Moreover tomorrow is my last day at work! Time flies! I am so surprised I survived March. U sud see mi timetable...
damn PAcked!

Whatever, I am happy today.

Always make it a habit to be happy - Norman Vincent Peale




3 comments:

champion of the world said...

I found your blog. Hahahahaha...

Faithetwork said...

Duh! Of course. I left a comment. It'll be lousy if you cant find it.

Aileen said...

Ah babe!!! I love the flowers and chips... I'm such a pig. On the last night of my performance, instead of rushing back to catch sleep, I went to pig out with the kettle chips!!! haha... blog more! I love the pics!