Friday, March 30, 2007

A great performance Indeed


After 'lao lao' performed...
Lao Lao between the young gals..
K&A
AIleen and her no. 1 surpporter.
Which one should we get for her?
So nice!
While uncle was busy helping us to pack the flowers...
we "zi pai"
Li wen and moi @ 7 eleven
She's v hungri.

Yesterday's play turned out to be so much better than what I expected. I don't mean I don't look up to NUS productions; I've never been before to one... Its just that I did not go with very high expectations that the performance will be impactful. So I was really amazed with the script, actors, the flow of the show... It was really good. The content of the show was rather heavy though - abt cultural revolution in China. I had to follow very closely to what they were saying.
After that, keryn and me discussed about the play on our way home. We both agreed that ideologies are scary things. They really can change people's life and change someone into another person. The play was really interesting. I guess that's why Robin loon is such a respected lecturer in NUS. He definitely has what it takes to earn the respect of his students.

Back to the main point - Aileen performed well! So emo! Its a definite thing to pay particular attention to your friend when she's acting. So did I. And I realised she is that kind of "zhen Qing liu lu".... Great job!

ok... I felt quite bad towards coco cause I thought the performance is at 7.30. So i kept rushing her to finish up her cup noodles @ 7-11. Haha... then the notti Keryn knows that it starts @ 8 but still trick her that it is 7.30... Poor liwen. I think she burnt her tongue. (sori!) I guess she enjoyed the show too... Glad I got to watch with her cause I think she tried asking ard her friends but none seem to be keen...

I jus felt very 'shag' after the show cause the content is really very heavy. In any case, I think this production is a success. Tonight is their last night over there, guess it'll be a sparkling performance again. Sometimes, I just love the theatre. It's so magical...




No comments: