Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy Thingys in my life

Yeah! It is in my hands!!!
Happy sweets.
My 21st b day gift Clogged up with my ear rings!
= I need to get new ear ring stand ;P

Coffee with wine @ TCC Perfect blend!
The smart boi

Yeah! IPOD is in my hands! hahaha... Mummy is damn lucky. She won an Ipod video in a lucky draw. A techie unsavvy like me thought it only cost ard a 100 but it cost ard 400! ( Aileen was telling me to sell her at 100; if I don't want to learn how to use it) OMG... then i realise the 1st thing I have to do is to take it from my mum... Wahaha... I am still trying my best to learn how to use the other functions. I think I better buck up my IT skills.

I got a box of candy from cold storage yesterday to cheer myself up. Really v stressed up with my assignments and more. Started blogging to take some time off study = a sign of escapism?! haha... guess I just need time to relax. Btw, the sweet's packaging is so cute! How can I resist?! Initially , I still thought of putting my stuffs(don't know what yet) inside after I finish eating all the sweets but I realise the opening is quite small. Therefore, it's a dumb idea = I guess it'll end up on the bin anyway.

I also realised my 21st B day prezie is clogged up liao. (i.e) Within a year, I bought one whole row of ear rings! But anyway i'll have an excuse for me to get new ear rings stan! There are nice ones around but I don't understand why they always costs a bomb. Lim told me I can use the sushi roller to hang my rings. Hmm... sounds like a great idea...

Hope tomorrow will be a nice day out with the smart boi ;)

No comments: