Friday, March 16, 2007

Angels in my life

My Mei Nus and ME!
Now they look like angels...
Keryn & Me
Ta da! Our Da Ming Xing!
( acting in watching the clouds go by,
NUS production, Come Support!)

Can you see it?
Two wonderful gals in my life. Hwaiting!



I was so stressed up the last few weeks or so. It is only until yesterday that I finally got a break. But today i'll have to start my engine again. EL 3216 and other essays... oh no... Datelines after datelines, tests after tests - think they are driving me nuts soon. I just want to thank these two OLDER SISTERS ;P (wahaha) for encouraging me and keeping me in their prayers.

Sometimes I get so busy I simply forget to appreciate the day or be thankful for the circumstances around me. Then, my HP will vibrate.... Keryn or aillen msgs: rejoice! for today is the day that lord hath made. So sweet. I think their msgs really makes my day.

Guess what? keryn so happening can! She left for Pulau Au for a dive trip organised by the dive club today, will only be back on Sunday. SO Envy! think it is a good getaway to refresh her mind. And yesterday she just got her new laptop... we went together to collect it at co-op.

Aileen is damn cute can. She took some black sesame sweets from the counter. I thought most of the time people won't take those sweets one... then she told me it's a habit since young! hahaha... Anyway, we got back our Lsm1304 results. It is disastrous.... Fortunately, we SU-ed it. This microbes module is so intimidating!!! The scope to study itself is already scary enough but the students taking it... some of them are v paranoid abt exmas and they make things Scarier!!!

Hmm... I believe the 3 of us will motivate ourselves. Shouldn't be a prob I guess...

No comments: