Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Gay Blogs are interesting - you cnat bievlee waht I dcoirseved! raed on!

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt!
From IEEE Aerospace and Electronic Systems Magazine October 2006.

Doing a research on gay blogs right now. We need to collect a corpus of 150 k words from gays. In case you never come across the word corpus, it means a collection of many many words. Erm... like our dictionary is also made from corpus. Whenever I collect the datasets, I will start reading. I am very curious to know what they thinking. Some of them really very good looking. Damn. Some of them very emo, some very romantic. - Makes me feel that I shouldn't have hold any prejudice against them. And most of them really have a way with words. Oops... I think I showing trends of supportive stance for gay... But this collection is really very mind boggling. Cut and paste, cut and paste. Spent hours in front of my com repeating the same process. Now complaining about it... haha ... Anyway I found this kool stuff... hehe so happi.

No comments: