Sunday, April 15, 2007

40 things I want to do when I am feeling stressed

1. Come to blog 2. Eat redbean waffles 3. Catch a movie 4. Brush my teeth every hour 5. paint my room 6. Think of the colour 7. Go to ikea 8. Visit Shang Hai - it's beautiful from leong's blog 9. Write finish this post in ten minutes because I got to study again 9. Write secret letters 10. Quarrel with my brother 11. Run the roads 12. stare out of my window 13. Walk around in my room 14. Surf for funny stuffs to laugh about. 15. Think about aveline's B day celebration 16. Think about what pzh will get for me when he goes Taipei 17. To really finish this post in the remaining 8 minutes 18. To admit I have an eating disorder 19. To do something about it 20. To buy a dress 21. remove my nail polish 22. make a happy salad which means - lots of colours in it 23. to eat subway with keryn 24. to visit leong's blog 25. to 'scream' out I love god - in my head will do 26. To wash my clothes - manually 27. to play with my turtle 28. To read a P.D.L again 29. Go shopping with my gals 30. To buy a watch for mum 31. To visit 'shen shen' 32. To think of what job I'm gona get during holidays 33. To watch dvds after dvds 34. To visit the nigh safari 35. To smile to every one I see - a smile dont hurt will it? 36. To have a good rest 37. To meet up with people I havent seen for a long long time 38. To go K box 39. To buy a new phone 40. Make a post saying mum rocks

No comments: