Monday, April 2, 2007

No more Work!!!

Mas, Amy and Moi
Me & Amy

Mas, Amy and yan rui

Time flies. I've been working in Vivo for six months. Through all the weird music, nice fragrance, sometimes awful though, fun loving colleauges and thoughtful aunties, extremely cold freezing tempertature, excruciating tiredness within me.... I have survived! I have survived! hahaha... I am so happy I stayed till my boss wants to shift out. Vivo city like wad keryn say is a dead city. The thing I dislike abt it is the temperature. The temperature there is as though we are polar bears. ant the very fact that there is NO CUSTOMERS I remember on days whereby i don't bring my jacket along - tts it. I''ll still feel cold hours after I knock off from work.

Hooray!~ no need to go back very soon i suppose... everything that is there is in town! haha...
I guess I just wana say a big thank you to all those aunties that are ever so sweet. Eileen bought me rittersport lo... Got me addicted to it. Have been eating it since last week. Amy is very nice as well.. teaches me alot of things... Candy... bla bla... Just very thankful.


No comments: