Monday, April 2, 2007

celebration - 2 (continued)

happy April's fools & Bday
@ NYDC
Some people marching past...
quite interesting
My yummy baked rice

I decided to give pzh a surprise by oredering an extra cake. BuT... he chose the open air NYDC so the candle just could not light up. Its damn funny la. Too bad... he got an unlit B day cake. ;P Sounds more like April fool's celebration. I don't know why, I think birthday must got cake and song. very "lao tu"... that's me haha... moreover, I ordered the carrot cake. This is one of my favourite! That time before going walas with the gals, they ate this... And i got attracted to it. I still remember coco tell me it is different from our chinese style fried carrot cake... I was like 'DiaO!' -_-"

We were so lucky to catch some parade march pass;like a free show for us. We also din noe why there is such an event that day. The soldiers were marching side by side with the traffic in orchard road! that's so weird la... Anyway, I need to confess something more important. After pzh left, I went for an all alone shopping spree. Guilt-free?!

I don't really have an answer but at least I know I deserve it!

No comments: